Human Centered Design Workshop Series: Session #2 – Problem Framing & Developing Community-Centered Solutions Children's Healthy Weight State Capacity Building Program May 22, 2023 12:00 – 1:30 PM ET Presented By: Jess Roberts Human-Centered
Human Centered Design Workshop Series: Session #2 – Problem Framing & Developing Community-Centered Solutions
Children’s Healthy Weight State Capacity Building Program
May 22, 2023 12:00 – 1:30 PM ET
Professional Un-expert & Founder
CULTURE OF HEALTH BY DESIGN
- Participants will be able to describe the principles of co-design and how it relates to recognized strategy and improvement practices.
- Participants will better understand the types of problems/efforts that are well suited for co-design and those that are not.
- Participants will learn how to uncover insights from people’s lived experiences and integrate them into new ways of creating practical and community-centered policies, practices, and programming.
- Participants will learn how humility, radical collaboration, and rapid prototyping allow organizations to collaborate and honor the communities they are in service to.
- Participants will begin to explore specific co-design approaches and tools that can be applied in their own work.
Register here: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAocu-sqz8rG9H2ivph5dzKmc8bviriR95y#/registration
Click here for a report that is the result of a HCD approach to inform California’s strategic planning for aging. You do not need to review this before the session. It is a good example of how those working at the state-level might leverage HCD and co-design principles and practices.
(Monday) 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm