- Monitors and assess food consumption and related behavior of the U.S. population by conducting surveys and providing the resulting information for food and nutrition-related programs and public policy decisions. -
– Monitors and assess food consumption and related behavior of the U.S. population by conducting surveys and providing the resulting information for food and nutrition-related programs and public policy decisions.
– Plan, design, conduct, and monitor nationwide dietary surveys; analyze/report the data received; and participate in many phases of the research project. Keeps abreast of latest research and developments in or related to the areas of responsibility.
– Prepares, assists in preparing, or reviews research proposals, work plans, requests for proposals, statements of work, technical reports, and scientific manuscripts about dietary survey-related data or information.
– Provides assistance and guidance to the research leader in evaluating needs for survey or related data that warrant analyses or reports. As required, attends professional and technical meetings related to assignments.
– Coordinates the planning and carrying out of program of survey-related methodology research aimed at improving USDA dietary surveys and food and nutrient databases for dietary surveys including validation of results, data quality and adequacy.
– Coordinates the planning and carrying out of survey instrument design, technical support systems, food nutrient databases, minimization of respondent burden, and comparability with other surveys.
– Plans and conducts a variety of research studies identifying relevant research topic to interpretation of the findings and preparation of final reports which in full or part make use of data derived from USDA dietary surveys or other related studies.
1 (Tuesday) 8:00 am - 14 (Monday) 3:00 pm