The ASPHN Board of Directors met on March 8, 2019.
- The Board approved 21 Expanded membership applications: Jessie Davenport (AZ), Gina Gordon (CA), Kathy Griffin (NC), Kim Hinnenkamp (ND), Erika Hixon (MN), Cynthia Hutson (KS), Jenna Kiepke (MN), Jennifer Kozaczek (NC), Mike Leathead (MI), Niambi Lewis (CA), Charles Lorinser (IA), Viki Lorraine (MI), Sara Moss (NC), Tonya Nicholson (NC), Bhuvana Parmar (NC), Ginger Roberts-Scott (ME), Bianca Smith (WA), Julie Sunderman (NC), Vivian Wiese-Hansen (NC), Caitlyn Wood (MI), KImberly Wright (NC) and 2 Associate membership applications: Alexcia Gill (NC) and Natalie Tauzin (WA).
- A motion to approve a $960 payment to USBC from unrestricted funds for 5 years of membership dues and renewal application for ASPHN to USBC for 2019-2023 passed unanimously
- Policy Committee signed-on to two letters on behalf of ASPHN in favor of the Every Kid Outdoors Act as requested by the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Policy Committee also approved a request from the Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs (AMCHP) to sign-on to their letter, addressed to members of Congress, requesting $698 million in appropriations for the FY2020 Title V Maternal & Child Health Services Block Grant.
- The ASPHN Annual Meeting will be held June 9-11 in Scottsdale, Arizona at the Embassy Suites.