COUNCIL MEMBER ACTIVITIES AND BENEFITS
- NETWORKING with other public health professionals across the nation
- RESOURCES & SUPPORT for your public health nutrition projects and activities
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT opportunities for continuing education
- POLICY & ADVOCACY SKILLS for application to your work
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT opportunities abound!
Learn more by reviewing the Council Workplan . To share information about the Council, download the Council Fact Sheet.
OUR COUNCIL LEADERSHIP
Danielle Conlon, MPH, RDN, CD, Utah Department of Health, Health Program Coordinator, ASPHN General Member, Utah
Tanya O’Connor, MS, Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment, CACFP Nutrition and Compliance Manager, ASPHN General Member, Colorado
Melissa Lonsberry, MS, RDN, Michigan Department of Education, Child and Adult Care Food Program, ASPHN General Member, Michigan