COUNCIL MEMBER ACTIVITIES AND BENEFITS
- NETWORKING with other public health professionals across the nation
- RESOURCES & SUPPORT for your public health nutrition projects and activities
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT opportunities for continuing education
- POLICY & ADVOCACY SKILLS for application to your work
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT opportunities abound!
- STUDENT ENGAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES are available within our welcoming group. Check out this flyer to learn more and lend your voice to our efforts.
Learn more by reviewing the Council Workplan. To share information about the Council, download the Council Fact Sheet.
OUR COUNCIL LEADERSHIP
Gbadebo Odularu, School of Community and Environmental Health, College of Health Science, Old Dominion University, ASPHN Associate Member, Virginia
Jami Rokala, MS, RDN, CCNP, CFPM, CLC, CACFP Head Start Consultant, Headwaters Nutrition Counseling LLC, ASPHN Associate Member, Minnesota
Tanya O’Connor, MS, Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment, CACFP Nutrition and Compliance Manager, ASPHN General Member, Colorado