COUNCIL MEMBER ACTIVITIES AND BENEFITS
- NETWORKING with other public health professionals across the nation
- RESOURCES & SUPPORT for your public health nutrition projects and activities
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT opportunities for continuing education
- POLICY & ADVOCACY SKILLS for application to your work
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT opportunities abound!
Learn more by reviewing the Council Workplan. To share information about the Council, download the Council Fact Sheet.
OUR COUNCIL LEADERSHIP
Jami Lee-Rokala, MS, RDN, CCNP, CFPM, CLC, Child Nutrition Services Manager, Tri-Valley Opportunity Council, Inc; Associate Member Minnesota
Tanya O’Connor, MS, Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment, CACFP Nutrition and Compliance Manager, ASPHN General Member, Colorado
Emily Mattern, MA, RDN, School District Consultant, Michigan Department of Education; General Member, Michigan