The ASPHN Board of Directors met on October 11, 2019.
- The Board approved 1 Expanded membership application: Aislynn Basta (WY) and 7 Associate (5 Student) membership applications: Somadee Cheam (MN), Amber Lee (OH), Teresia Mbogori (IN), Megan McKelly (OH), Karen Ngugi (AL), Alison Patrick (OH), Lauren Pringle (MN).
- A motion to accept the Independent Auditor’s Report prepared by Brady, Martz & Associates, P.C. for the 2017 and 2018 ASTPHND/ASPHN financial records passed unanimously.
- A motion to approve continuation of membership rights and privileges for Georgia until April 30, 2020 passed unanimously.
- A motion to approve signing on to World Cancer Research Fund’s statement regarding current recommendations to limit red meat and processed meat consumption passed unanimously.
- A motion to approve signing on to the National Coalition for Promoting Physical Activity’s letter to Congress regarding transportation infrastructure act passed unanimously.
- A motion to approve signing on to ASTHO letter to Congress regarding public health funding passed unanimously.