09 Oct September 14, 2018 Board Meeting
The ASPHN Board of Directors met on September 14, 2018.
· The Board approved the consent agenda, which included 7 Expanded Member applications: Elizabeth Butler (AR), Shannon Carpenter (AR), Patricia Dexter (AR), Jamie Downen (AR), Rita Havner (AR), Kelley Staggs (AR), and Vanessa Sneed (AR) and 1 Associate Member application: Matthew Landry, Doctoral Candidate at the University of Texas at Austin;
· Naima Gardner, MPH (IN) was appointed for the Indiana Designee on August 17, 2018;
· A motion to accept the Independent Auditor’s Report prepared by Brady, Martz & Associates, P.C. for the 2016 and 2017 ASTPHND/ASPHN financial records passed unanimously;
· A motion to approve the revised 2018 budget as presented with a supplement of $75,000 in the Children’s Healthy Weight CoIIN passed unanimously;
· The Collaboration Committee is working to increase the level of collaboration with some partners.